“All the Mods started out as a private pack for just a few friends of mine that turned into something others wanted to play! It has all the basics that most other “big name” packs include but with a nice mix of some of newer or lesser-known mods as well.
In All the Mods 8 we will continue the tradition adding many new mods while going for more stability.
Does “All the Mods” really contain ALL THE MODS? No, of course not.“– CurseForge Description
The mod list for this mod pack can be found here:
Members Monthly Challenge:
To join us in order to get involved with this challenge, please press below, don’t worry if you’re not a member when the server starts, entries are only valid if you are a member at the end date of the challenge. You do not have to participate in this challenge and do your own thing on the server, this is absolutely fine.
- Your build must fit inside your plot.
- If you require more plots, please request it and something will be worked out 🙂
- Team builds are perfectly fine, the money can be split fairly against each other.
- Anything underground is not considered part of the base build, meaning if you want to do an aesthetic build above ground, and an elevator for your modded gameplay, the “basement” will not be judged with part of your build, unless you state it should be.
- Your build will be judged on September the 8th by an independent judge team who will score it out of 20. The reward will also be paid out on the exact same day.
Install Curseforge from the link below
- Install CurseForge
- When installed, go to the Minecraft tab, click on Browse Modpacks – All The Mods 8 may already be there, if not, search for “All the Mods 8”. Click on it.
- Hit the orange Install button.
- Hit the orange Play button when installation has finished.
- Hit play again on the Minecraft launcher, the server IP is [REDACTED] ;).
- (Optional) To increase RAM allocation for extra performance, hit “Installations” on the Minecraft launcher, hit the three dots on the mod pack profile, hit edit, hit More Options, and update JVM arguments to: -Xmx8096m -Xms256m or whatever memory you have free.
- Please ensure that you build near spawn – there has been a build area setup around spawn and you can build anywhere that isn’t claimed, this is to reduce the loaded chunks and improve performance but to also help new players find their bearings.
- Even if a players stuff is unclaimed, don’t fuck around with it unless you have permission.
IP and Troubleshooting:
The IP is currently just: miralis.network – this should already be in your server list.
If you are having issues with the modpack, please join the Discord. This is so Ignition can create your profile and setup your account on our systems, which will likely be the source of your issue.